Please Read All Below Text Before Beginning Part Three of Online Store With Woocommerce;
Warning: All 3 Parts of this Series of the Online Store with Woocommerce Trainer is a Little More Techie Than Others and is Intended for Those who Have Been at Wealthy Affiliate at least a Few Months.
If you Have NOT Watched Part 1 Please Do This First by Clicking Here
Online Stores are Very Popular and one of if not THE Best Ways is with WooCommerce.
Thank you in Advance for Watching
An Online Store with Woocommerce is Great for those who;
- Want to Have an Affiliate Online Store and sell Other People's Stuff such as Amazon.
- Want to sell Virtual Things like eBooks or Power Point Presentations or Files
- Want to sell Their Own Stuff.
- Want to sell Variable Stuff of Different Shapes, Sizes, Colors, or Textures whether Their own or an Affiliate's Products.
Welcome to Part 3 of An Online Store With Woocommerce
- We Will be Going Over the Basic Settings of Woocommerce
- We Will be Installing a the Caching Plugin WP Rocket (Feel Free to ask me anything)
- We Will be Learning How to Upload & Sell a Virtual Product Such as an eBook
- We Will Learn How to Run a Product on Sell
- We Will Learn How to Create Woocommerce Product Categories and Child Categories Two Different Ways & Add Them Into the Menu.
- We Will Learn How to Add Images to the Categories
- We Will Learn How to Add Featured Images to the Virtual Product
- We Will Learn How to Add Images to the Galleries of Woocommerce Products and Categories.
What we Covered in Part 1;
- We Installed the WooCommerce Plugin
- We Installed the HomePage Control Plugin
- We Installed the StoreFront Theme by WooThemes
- We Set up our Store Pages and Checkout and Cart
- We Discussed Basic Operations and Purposes of WooCommerce
What We Covered in Part 2;
- We Created a Blog Page
- We Put the Blog Page in the Menu and Reorder the Menu
- We Set the Template on All Our Newly Formed Woocommerce Pages
- We Set the Homepage as Our Homepage
- We Set the Blog Page as the Blog Page
- We Set Post Type for SEO Purposes
- We Learned How to Create Sliders
- We Placed Some Widgets in the Right Sidebar
PS. There are still a Bunch of Things that can be done to knock a Home Run With Our Online Woocommerce Store but due to the restraints of time we are not able to Teach How to Sell Variable or Affiliate Products or Many of the Multitude of Customization and Tweaks Possible in Just These Three Parts. These Items Can be Added to Your New Online Woocommerce Store by the Selection of the Product Type and Following the Prompts.
However, If You are Interested in a Forth & Final Part to this Video Series, Please let me know by Commenting in the Blog Below or by PM. I will be Glad to Assist and Answer any Questions.
Thanks Again for Letting Me Contribute to the Cause.