My Beautiful Pins - Learn the Pinterest Basics Part 2
Welcome to the continuation of my Pinterest Training. I was concentrating on this social network because I read many blog articles about how Pinterest brought them a traffic to the site.
Following all the tips, experimenting and applying my knowledge, Pinterest is currently my No1 traffic source for my site.
If you have not read (and applied) lessons from my past training:
Boost your site Traffic with Pinterest
please go back to that training so that you can proceed further.
In this section, we will concentrate on designing your pins and how to stand out among millions of others.
Let's first see what we learned from past training and what you should apply before we move on:
1. You`re Created a Pinterest Account ( or you convert it to Business Account)
2. Claimed your website
3. You Researched the Pinterest and found keywords in your niche
4. Created your Pinterest name similar to your brand/site
5. Chose the same profile picture that you use on your blog and social media.
6. You have your profile bio with relevant keywords in it.
7. Followed minimum 20 people from your niche
8. Created minimum 10 public - personal boards related to your niche
9. Created Main Board “BEST OF + YOUR BLOG NAME”, where you will pin with only pins form your site
10. Ordered your boards: main board first, personal boards after (in the order of importance), last: group boards
11. Named your boards and add boards description using related keywords.
12. Searched and applied to join at for at least 20-30 group boards.