Hi there today is all about what to do with those Facebook lives when you've recorded them. You could leave them to sit on Facebook gathering dust or you can put them to work elsewhere. Here's how......
1. Go to your Facebook profile and select Video in the 'more' dropdown menu.
2. Select video's of you and find the live video you want to share more.
3. Click and open the video, press pause unless you want to listen to yourself ( urgh, its hard to listen to your own voice.)
4. Right click on the video itself and you will be presented with three options select the bottom one -- Display url, each live video you do has its own URL (Handy huh??)
5. The URL will display near the top of the video, so right click and select all and copy it.
6. Paste the URL into the address bar of your browser and click search, the video will load again but this time you'll be able to access some more options.
7. It will autoplay your video so I like to hit pause again.
8. In the upper right hand corner of where the comments are displayed you will see three grey dots. Click there and you will open a menu.
9. Select SAVE and save your video to your preferred destination on your computer/laptop.
10. Once it is saved you're ready to upload it to wherever you like and send it far and wide into the online world.
I hope you found this helpful, thank you for watching.