Here is my sample template of a website I am selling: https://flippa.com/10074674-homerugsforsale-com
Flippa.com Guide - How To Sell A Website
- It only cost $25 to list a website on Flippa.com (for a standard listing). Most of the time you can easily get $100+ on any website you sell.
- There is a 10% final value fee after you do sell your website.
- Don't Use Paypal to sell your website. It's to easy to get ripped off that way. I would recommend Flippa Escrow or Escrow.
- If you're selling a website from someone that has contacted you online. Go through Flippa and make a private listing (or just use Escrow).
- Remember that even a website that doesn't make any money isn't necessarily worth any money.
- If a website is generating income remember to multiply that website monthly revenue by 30. Meaning if you site is making $100 a month 100 X 30 = $3,000.
- You should list your website for 30 days when you sell it.
- Make sure you end your website during the week (preferably at 8 P.M.). From my experience websites sell for more during the week.
- If you're website doesn't sell the first time on Flippa you can always relist it for free once.