How To Insert A Link Into A Comment
Have you wondered how to insert a link into your comments on your website? Well, in this video we are going to show you how you can successfully do that.
- Go to the SiteRubix tab and click open on the comments tab.
- Next you will see the approve and reply option for your comment
- Once you have approved the comment, next you will go to your actual website page.
- When you get to the comment you approved, you will see an edit option next to your name and the date you left the comment.
- Click the edit option and it will open up to an editor screen
- Highlight the word or phrase you want to hyperlink.
- Insert your link or links.
- WARNING: Be Sure to click update/publish to save your work
- Go back to your website and make sure your link is in place.
I hope this was helpful and as always please leave your comments and feedback below.
Please like and share this with anyone you please!
Have a great day!