Creating a proper navigational experience for your visitors is going to be very important as you build out your website. In the early stages as you have few pages/posts on your website, it may not seem important but as your content grows, so does the complexity of your navigation.
In this video I am going to walk you through the following:
- Where and how your pages show up naturally as you publish
- Where to find the custom menu editor
- How to create and manage custom menus
- Adding a custom menu as the "main" menu
- Utilizing custom menus within widgets
- The importance of using custom menus
If you have any questions about custom menus or best practices in terms of navigation, please leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.