Avoid Identity Theft
Identity theft is real, how can we protect our personal information.
1. Avoid sharing unnecessary credit card information.
2. Shred documents with personal information before throwing them away.
3. Keep all documents with personal data secure.
4. Choose Pins and passwords that cannot be easily detected, and do not reveal them to anyone. Also, ensure that your codes are changed frequently.
5. Never write down Pins and passwords, especially on envelopes or cheques.
6. Check your credit report regularly for any fraudulent information.
7. Do not include personal information on company and family websites.
8. Ensure that your information is not available via online directories and searchable databases.
I am sure there are tons more information available to help us keep our identity safe.