January Goal Progress Review & February Goals
Last Update: Jan 31, 2019
My January Goals:
- 10 posts to SmallNotStuffed (2 posts more than December)
- Finish Online Entrepreneur 4th Level and 5th Level to lesson 5
- Setup affiliate-focused site and have 4 posts
- Affiliate Bootcamp 1st level
- 10 posts to SmallNotStuffed (9 on the regular Tuesday-Friday schedule and one back post to fill in for missing time)
- Completed Online Entrepreneur Cert 4th level and 5th level to lesson 5
- Started an affiliate-focused work from home site. I have 3 posts up and two draft posts that are each reviews of about 600 words. I need to add an intro and a conclusion to those to be ready to post them. It's not quite where I wanted to be but it's progress. The site needs some serious work as far as looks are concerned. I'm not entirely happy with it.
- Affiliate Bootcamp 1st level is complete and second level to lesson 2
- 10 posts to the dog niche site (8 Tuesday-Friday, 2 backposts)
- Complete 5th level of the Online Entrepreneur Certification
- 5 posts on the affiliate-focused site (both drafts from January + 3 more)
- Affiliate Bootcamp level 2 completed
In addition to my affiliate sites, I have made regular check ins with my writer group. Having a one-on-one accountability buddy is very helpful for me in both the fiction writing and the non-fiction affiliate article posts. She doesn't review stuff, she asks what I'm doing and if I did what I planned. We discuss her progress too and help each other work on orgainization. Seeing the progress of others on everyone's blog posts and commenting on those posts is motivational. My paid writing has increased this month too. It's not as passive as the affiliate sites will hopefully be one day but it does pay now.