* Frets: real name ... Bill
* Based in Carrollton, TX (northern suburb of Dallas)
* No Internet Marketing experience, but 15 years in IT and being married to a copywriter gives me a cursory knowledge of the industry ... maybe?
1. Replace my wife's income and allow her to return home to tend to our 3 children (11, 9 and 6) ... the house runs better when she is in it !
2. Eliminate / Minimize current debt.
3. Replace own income.
4. Use current 9-5 income (midrange computer (AS/400) programmer) to completely eliminate debt (mortgage) and provide ample educational resources for future expenditures (see: 3 kids!)
5. Quit current 9-5 gig.
6. Enjoy wife, family, kids and travel.
At some point, it is also my intent to get wife involved in Internet Marketing as I believe it could propel our ministry to heights we never thought possible!
Hobbies include all things NFL, golfing, cooking, travel and like to mess around with trying to learn the guitar ... try to mix in some reading when I can (mostly self-help, spiritual).
Love getting to know people. Consider myself an open book, willing to answer any questions about myself ... and tend to think I can do the same of others.