Just Some Healthy Advice.
Healthy Fats, in particular unsaturated fats, is the foundation for healthy eating - Why?
- They help to digest your foods better - better absorption of vitamins and nutrients.
- Anti fungal/bacterial - Destroys unwanted organisms and effective against anti-fungal infections.
- Anti aging - Contains Vitamin E and nourishing fatty acids that stimulates collagen production
- Protection - Highly anti inflammatory and needed for healthy brain development.
- Omega's - Health Miracles! These can reduce the risk of heart disease or a stroke, can help reduce depression and preventing a range if skin ailments.
They also lubricates the immune system for protection and for better motor movement. A powerhouse Of Nutrition!
They say that you are meant to include at least 1 fat after your meal for better digestion.
Try eating an avocado in the morning. Take 1 spoon of coconut oil after a heavy meal. Cooking with butter is always a great option. Soaking walnuts and almonds overnight are great for something extra. Coconut flour is an anti inflammatory flour and full of fiber, try making a coconut bread - I'll give you the receipe!
Even using healthy fats in your skincare regime can boost the benefits. How about raw avocado butter as a moisturiser or coconut bath milk for a cleaner feel. You can use Almond oil to keep dandruff at bay.
There are so many options and quite simply without healthy fats, we'd be more prone to infections easy, our organs a little weaker and look a lot older than we should be. A healthy fat can contribute to your beauty too and cleans all your cells.
Do you eat healthy fats and do you feel it is important to include in the diet? Thanks for reading!