Successfully purchase the amazon products you recommend?
Calling all Amazon Affiliates!
Wealthy Affiliate Training LEVEL 4: Lesson 3... The assignment is to "Create a Facebook Status Update that meets one of the SIX engagement aspects".
So to meet this requirement, I will be posting an engaging Photograph of my Vase Centerpiece niche with Amazon products embedded within my blog. However I must first purchase the Vase pieces from Amazon, so that I may then photograph it.
In regards to Amazon's bizarre / difficult / greedy rules...
(take your pick of an adjective)...
What is your workflow in purchasing the same Amazon products that You promote on Your blogs, and yet to avoid the Amazon rule of prohibiting Affiliates to purchase Amazon Products using their own Affiliate Links?
As You are aware, Amazon extends this prohibition to: anyone You Know, anyone you Knew, went to kindergarden with, conversed with on spring break, saw across the supermarket, or read about living or dead in history. This also goes for not allowing Your Father's Brother's Nephew's Cousin's Former Roommate. https://bit.ly/3ou478f
Kudos to who can name that last reference.
So I called Amazon Associates Affiliate Program, think I'll call them the AAAP...
and they said yes this one is tricky / ridiculous / sad
(again take your pick of an adjective)...
One workaround the AAAP recommended was to:
1. Click Your blog links to bring up the Amazon products
2. Then copy/transcribe those product titles over to a word document.
3. Log out of Amazon.
4. Clear all the browser cache, and clear all browser cookies, thus clearing out your 1 day Amazon cookie Affiliate ID tracking code.
5. Log back into Amazon.
6. Re-copy/transcribe the product titles back into Amazon's search, re-finding the products one-by-one.
7. Purchase Amazon products without your Affiliate ID tracking code.
8. Cast a Hex upon Bezos.
9. Take slow sips of hydrating water with 2 asprin to calm down, and affirm You like the Amazon, You like the Amazon.
This is a long method. Plus our browser history is distroyed.
Is there a better workaround?