My goals for the next 3 months
Last Update: August 27, 2015
Here are my (non-Financial) goals for the next 3 months:
- Enhance my personal relationship with God and dedicate more time (let's say an hour and half) to prayer and searching the Scripture
- Losing weight! I am dangerously reaching a level where I will become overweight. I need to react. No kidding. I'll try to lose at least 15 pounds.
- Traveling in two countries. I planned to go to the Netherlands in September and in Thailand in November
- Going from my day-time job earlier (6 pm) to dedicate to my other projects (especially my blog)
- Building my network on WA and enjoying quality time with my family and my friends. I hope to reach 250 friends
- Visiting a friend of my family's who is isolated and lost her husband some time ago before end November
I think that with a little self-discipline, I'll be able to fulfill the goals of this list!
What do you think of my list? Please share your point of view with me!
9 comments 7 likes
2 comments 1 like
8 comments 9 likes
4 comments 5 likes
2 comments 2 likes
3 comments 2 likes
2 comments 4 likes