Time to Redo My Goals
So, I stumble and I get up and I stumble again. It's all good, a learning process. The only one I am trying to please is myself (and I hope my family benefits).
I looked at my beginning goals and I chuckled to myself, how naive. It was all about the money, so today I am redoing my goals.
1. This weekend I am improving the look of my website
2. I am posting two of my blogs onto my website (just need links and photos and editing)
3. I want to be more consistent, within the community, on my website and on my training. It shames me to see how lacking I am in the training.
4. Help within the community more.
Long Term (6 months)
1. Build great relationships within this community
2. Encourage everyone
3. Be on the way to earn the opportunity to go to Vegas
4. Finish Boot Camp Training
5. Learn to be a better writer (some of you are so amazing)
Note I have not mentioned financial goals, I just want to have a solid base, to me that is far more important, the dollars will come.
Please help me be accountable. This is the best community and I truly appreciate and love you all here! Keep up the great work.