New to wa affiliate program have some questions ?
I have some questions about the WA affiliate referral program. I have been doing affiliate marketing for the last year, and my business partner and I recently signed up for WA Premium accounts, to test the tracking and funnels. We both created the Free account first, and then we used the other account's affiliate tracking links to upgrade to Premium. Neither of us is seeing the referral conversion in our dashboard, and have some questions:
1. Does the WA affiliate program use cookie tracking or 100% URL-based tracking?
2. Are conversions only recorded when the user signs up for the Free account on the referral link and then upgrades to Premium? Or can referral conversions be generated from pre-existing users who already have accounts but use a referral link to upgrade?
3. Is there a delay on the conversions showing up in the dashboard. If so, what is the delay?
4. What is WA's refund policy? Does WA ever reverse referral commissions (assuming there is no fraud happening)? I saw the policy on yearly plans, which definitely makes sense, but what about the monthly plans?
5. Does WA offer more frequent payouts for their highest volume affiliates?
Thanks for the info!