Your First Week: 7 Days Affiliate Marketing Guide
Getting Started: Your First Day Affiliate Marketing
Getting Started: Your First Day Affiliate Marketing
Alright, so before I take Us any further I just want to quickly go over some things we discussed (from yesterday) about why you should start affiliate marketing:
- Online or Affiliate marketing is one of the safest and fastest ways to generate Home income every month. If you just want to make a few dollars here or there or maybe ultimately take this to six figure salary level the choice is yours. This business model will allow you the same opportunities anyone who does this at a million dollar level is capitalizing on.
- Convince and comfort of being able to work from any geographical location you desire that hosts an internet connection. Even in most cases network cards and internet sticks are commonly available – Ill touch on this a bit later.
- Affiliate Marketing for you will consist of selling another person products, so there will be no duty to fulfill customer service, payment requirement – Just on your end when you are paid your commissions.
- The world of affiliate marketing is that of one with a very level playing field for all. Most individuals entertaining this line of work and taking it seriously is outperforming many heavy hitting firms. This is a scaling business over time it can be very beneficial to all who choose to hit it hard.
- There are no limitations in getting into affiliate marketing, in most cases just a laptop and phone. You can accessorize as much as you like but it’s a surprisingly low amount of money, to begin with
- Digit Media Marketing & Affiliate Marketing Have hugely bright projected forecasts, they are most definitely here to stay.
With All these things In mind now, are you ready to proceed with this possible future?
Will Be Spent Planning Your Successful Online Marketing Empire
You are most likely thinking this is about goal setting… and Yes! Goal setting can suck. Right?
Don’t feel discomfort; we’re not going to be doing any goal setting at the moment but we will be focusing on certain systems. My curse was focusing too heavily on goal setting up until I read a full review that I still recommend to this day.
The fact and brutal truths are that when working at home you are prone to numerous distractions every day unlike any other line of work. Wasting time on the internet is not as hard as you think and more people need to realize that temptation and bad habit will always be a simple web address and or click away.
Marketing Balance 101 – Goals, Systems, and knowing the difference.
Before I go any further I wanted to touch base on a popular topic and that is the difference between Goals and Systems. I read this not to long ago and it seemed to make perfect sense.
- If you are a coach of a sports team, your goal is to win a tournament. Your system is what your team does at practice each day and develops as a routine.
- If you are a writer, your goal is to write a novel or article Your system is the writing schedule that you follow each week that allows you to be creative.
- If you are an Athlete, your goal is to run a Race and win it. Your system is your training schedule for the 12 months.
- If you are an entrepreneur, your long-term goal is to build a billion-dollar business. Your system is your sales and marketing process is scaled over time.
Now what if you chose to be a person who focused primarily on just the system, do you think its possible to achieve this? Or do you take away from it that there is a balance… Wanting to achieve something and Knowing How to achieve it is two completely different things but together living in constant unison.
To Make This More Tangible I will Have A 2-Min Video Available – Be Coming Soon!
Systems within Affiliate Marketing and How to Apply Them:
Knowing what we do about systems and how they work we can now entertain you implementing your very own systems. Thankfully my course is literally only a Week Long and within that time you will have created your very own website on the #1 Website and Domain Development Tool SiteRubix. Committing to getting your once a day lesson from me will put you further then you were the last, As I will show you what it will take to cross this finish line.
So Let’s talk Goals and Implementing a means of getting there (System):
Everyone coming here is searching for a means to supplement extra income at home right? So your goal is to walk away with an understanding and methods to do so. The system in place will be my training.
But today the system is learning what this is about and your goal is to complete each lesson every day. It is a small price to pay for success.
When the week comes to an end you will have built a repetition for learning, you will be setting goals to gain more understanding of affiliate marketing and implementing your very own systems for achieving this. By this time next week, you will have gained major ground and will have potentially developed your very own website and the systems to use it to make online revenue.
My one week course you are taking now is divided into essential sections and made easy for you to accomplish on your own without being overwhelmed.
The biggest thing to detour most from pursuing this is simply not understanding or refusing to learn these bad habits will do nothing but hamper your growth as a marketer.
You need to be constantly breaking down all that is around you and making your own version or better of what is working for most while avoiding the pitfalls of deadly trends. It is an Art, one which I’m willing to share with as many wanting to take it in…
That’s It for Today:
-So If you want to read more of my articles then feel free but try to avoid working ahead as to not overwhelm yourself when it comes to any of the modules. Giving yourself time to retain new knowledge is key to healthy growth of habits
Day 2: Choosing & Research Thoroughly Your First Niche or Sub-Niche Idea
Please Feel Free To Leave Comments and Feed Back – Thank you!