Learn how to easily use IFTTT to automate your posts to social media accounts.
- Save a ton of time.
- Fully automate the sharing of your website posts and pages without the use of expensive, complicated, and resource hogging WordPress Plugins.
- Automate the sharing of other information to your social media.
- Works with any social media account that IFTTT currently has a service for. This includes Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Tumblr, and many more.
- Publish directly from your WordPress Dashboard or Site Content.
- Track all your automated social media posts in one place, automatically.
- Fully customizable.
- Uses RSS, so no worries about security with XML-RPC (you can't use it on WA hosted sites anyway).
- Get creative and see how much time you can save.
- All for FREE
Although this training video focuses on Facebook and Twitter, you can easily replace or add other social media accounts to suit your needs.
Note: The video example uses the WordPress Dashboard to publish posts, however, you can publish straight from Site Content. If you publish from Site Content I would put your featured image at the top of the article initially, just in case the IFTTT applet picks up your post in the RSS Feed before you have a chance to add a featured image.
Let me know what you think!