Keywords are the premise of ALL the content you are going to be creating on your website, and as you build out "keyword targeted" content, you are going to start to see rankings in Google and other search engines. This is what leads to traffic and success.
In this video I am going to be walking you through the process of researching and finding keywords for your target audience, right from the idea development stage. Here are just some of the things I cover within this training:
- How to use Google to find UNLIMITED keywords
- Using sites like ehow.com and answers.yahoo.com for ideas
- How to use Jaaxy.com for your keyword research
- Narrowing down your ideas to find much more targeted keywords
- What specific criteria to look for when doing keyword research
- And much more.
If you have any questions about keywords or any of the material covered in this video, please leave your questions or comments below and I will be happy to help you out.