LINKS & A BRIEF HISTORY
CONTINUING ON IN PINTEREST
My Pinterest "hobby" has quickly turned into a way of life, and has become a continual daily habit that I make sure I implement into my day! If you aren't involved in Pinterest yet, now is the time to dive in! Major changes in their algorithm took place recently, improving their whole system!
Before I get into the heart of this training, and instead of repeating information from past posts, I will provide you my links as part of this introduction:
MY PAST PINTEREST LINKS:
- Pinterest 2018-200+ million monthly active users!
- Insane Traffic: Ergo, Pinterest!
- An Increase of 5,000 Viewers in One Day!
- I Spent the Entire Day on Pinterest!
- Promoting Pins on Pinterest and Scheduling Them Right from Your Website!
- NEW! Claim Your Instagram Account, Website & More on Pinterest!
- Invite Followers with the Widget Builder on Pinterest
- Pinterest Strategy: Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Proving my Pinterest "Point"
- My traffic on Pinterest is increasing! 6,856 Viewers yesterday!
FIRST, A BRIEF HISTORY
The Pinterest phenomenon began in December of 2009 and is just over ten years old. It began as an open beta site by invitation only while being developed. Contrary to what it was back then, Pinterest now allows businesses of all types to promote products, and it has rapidly become the most sought after marketplace in existence today!
Last year, Pinterest raised $150 million from a group of investors, making it become valued at a whooping $12 billion! With over 200 million active users, over 85% of whom are women, Pinterest traffic is over-the-top viral! One of all my websites, Ladies-Night-In, has the most traffic, which makes sense reading the statistics on women users.
I am so happy you have decided to follow my training and are looking to excel to the next level of your business with Pinterest! It is a decision of excellence, I can assure you!
Thank you for the outpouring of requests to do this training---and for lighting a match under me!