How to Use Google + to Backup, Organize, Edit and Share Your Photos
Are you drowning in digital photos?
How many photos do you have on your smart phone and digital camera? If your answer is “more than I can handle” then this tutorial is for you. It is not unusual to have thousands of photos on your smart phone or digital camera. Learn how to leverage your Google + account to back up and organize your photos.
As your internet marketing business grows, so does your need for photos. Having your own personal free photo library will be invaluable to your business.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to Manage Your Photos Using Google +
- Create a Google Account
- How to Upload Your Photos to Google Plus
- How to Setup Your Auto Backup System
- Syncing Between Devices - PC - Smart Phone & Tablet
- Organize Photos in Albums and Attach Tags
- Using the Web Album App on Your Smart Phone & Tablet
- How to Edit Photos Online in Google +
- Share Your Photos with Others
- Posting Photos to Facebook – Twitter - Blog - Wordpress