Learn the steps to help you get on 1st. page of google.
Longtail or Low-hanging Fruit Keywords.
What are "Long-tail" or "Low-hanging" fruit keywords? Longtail Keywords are keywords with 3 or more letters. Here is an example using the keyword "Wealthy Affiliate Sign up". As you can see, this is a "Long-tail Keyword" and it's low hanging because of the following results:
Wealthy Affiliate Sign Up is a good Keyword for the following reasons:
- The monthly searches are <10 (less than10, this could have been higher).
- The traffic is <10 also. (look for 50 as a minimum for both).*
- The QSR (Quoted Search Result)=72 (this is very low competition).
- The KQI (keyword quality indicator) is green, this indicates this is a good Keyword to use.
- SEO (this is a score based on traffic and competition, the higher this score is, the better.
Note: Jaaxy results for this Keyword as a Good Keyword. But you should try to get monthly searches and traffic results for 50 or more.
The main purpose of this training is to show you what Google need for your content to get a good ranking page position. You may not get on page one, but as long as you follow all the steps required by Google, you'll get a better page position.