- "Keyword Tool" is gone from the menu. How to access & download your saved lists.
"Keyword Tool" is gone from the menu. How to access & download your saved lists.
To access "Keyword Tool," here's the link you need: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/kw_research
Thanks to Tanya (WildflowerG), I realized I'd made a gross (and inaccurate) assumption. "Everyone knows this" isn't even close to true. I apologize for leaving this out of my tutorial initially.
For those worried about what will happen when "Keyword Tool" is "sunset" (taken away or no longer supported), there's wonderful news. "Keyword Tool" is being replaced with the much better Jaaxy keyword tool platform.
Free (Starter) members will still get 30 free searches, just like they did before. The difference is, because Jaaxy is now more powerful and robust, they'll get more information per search.
Premium members get "Jaaxy Lite," with unlimited searches, for free. All you need to do is:
1. click Jaaxy: and
2. click to tie your Jaaxy account to your WA account.
* To tie your Jaaxy account to your WA account, follow these steps;
1. Click "Jaaxy" (dark blue button in the left menu).
A Jaaxy menu box will pop out.
2. On the pop out, click "Jaaxy Upgrade Options" (green button, bottom of Jaaxy menu box).
You'll be taken to the Jaaxy upgrade options page.
3. Toward the top of the Jaaxy upgrade options page is a white button, outlined in blue. It says something similar to "Connect Jaaxy to your Wealthy Affiliate account". Click that button.
Or - you can get directly to the upgrade options page via this link: https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/jaaxy
That's it. You'll get unlimited searches through Jaaxy's free version (Jaaxy Lite) and more information per search than you got through "Keyword Tool".
Jaaxy Pro provides more than Jaaxy Lite does and Jaaxy Enterprise provides more than Jaaxy Pro does. But, Jaaxy Lite is amazing for what it provides - far more than "Keyword Tool" did.
And, just like with "Keyword Tool," there's no limit on how long you can use "Jaaxy Lite".
* My thanks to FutureGuru (Peter) and TCUK (Tiziano) for their conversation in the comments. It made me realize instructions would be handy. ;)
~end of edit~
Note: "Keyword Lists" in the left-side menu isn't a link to your keyword lists. It's ten old (2012 and 2013) downloadable pdf files of keywords WA put together for Premium members back then.
If you're not quite sure how to export your lists, click the link toward the top of this page. ("Keyword Tool" will open in a new tab). Then, continue to page 2 of this tutorial.
Thu, Feb 15, 2018
Sun, Feb 25, 2018: Edited to include information about what the loss of "Keyword Tool" means for those who can't afford a paid version of Jaaxy before "Keyword Tool" is taken away or stops being supported.
Sat, Mar 24, 2018: Edited to include instructions for tying Jaaxy to one's WA account.