- Jaaxy - Keyword Research & Management
Like This 60 likes
Share via Email
Jaaxy has many different powerful functions that can help you with your keyword research. In this video training I am going to be walking you through the various keyword research features and showing you how you can use them to improve your keyword research, finding more awesome keywords.
In this walk-through, I cover the following aspects of Jaaxy:
- How to Use the Keyword Research tab
- What the different columns mean
- How to perform a keyword search
- Digging down on your keyword research
- Using the "threaded", multi-tab search
- Making use of the "Relevant" keywords tab
- Saving and Managing Keyword Lists
- Using the Alphabet Soup search
- Brainstorming keywords, niches and ideas
If you do not have a Jaaxy.com account, you will need one to follow along with this. You can get a free Jaaxy account (30 free searches) using the following link:
If you have any questions about any of the material within this walk-through or about Jaaxy in general, please leave your questions and comments below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
Join the Discussion
This is incredible and exciting! I agree that the alphabet soup is an especially great time saver!! Thank you so much for the upgrade and for this tutorial! :)
nathaniell Premium Plus
Love the new alphabet soup feature. I used to waste a ton of time in Google instant.
Yeah, same here. Glad you like the new feature, it is going to save folks a ton of time. As we see research/keyword processes that can be automated within Jaaxy, we will continue to move forward with these features. :)