Ideas for Infographic Designs
Last Update: May 31, 2012
What is an infographic?An infographic is a graphic that displays information. The graphic can include data, copy or both.
As with all definitions there are always going ot be those who argue eactly what should and shouldn't be included as an infographic. I think don't worry about exact definitions, just explore how you could use them effectively to promote your niche.
I give career advice and this is one I created for my site.
Some benefits of using Infographics
- Allows you to get a message across very quickly - we process visuals quicker than text
- Can communicate a lot of information in a small area.
- Can use infographics for a particular demographic
- Infographics are flexible - can be used to show any type of information
- Can allow you to tell common messages in a unique way
- Appeal to people who are visual learners (which 65% of people are)
- Can be quick to create (when you know what you're doing)