How to Write 365 Articles for the Same Niche
1. I would create a review site; ComputerChairReview.com/net/org or something.
2. Go on amazon (or sites that specialize on office/computer chairs) and see a list of bestsellers.
3. From now on I will be reviewing one or two chairs on my site every single day.
... it's as simple as that.
The reviews... I basically read 3-4 different reviews on the same product on Amazon and then just rewrite in my own words, this is very important - you want to create UNIQUE and fresh content. Just following this simple strategy you can add 300-700 words of new, fresh, unique content to your site every single day. Google loves this.
This is also great because after a few weeks you can completely outsource this and have someone doing all the research and content creation while you are hunting down new niches to work in :)
Now, when you do about 10 different reviews, you will become a bit of an expert in the niche; you will notice what kind of products sell the best and why, what price range is the most popular, who exactly buys these chairs and you would know a LOT more about the office chairs than you ever wanted... With this information you can now come up with article ideas for article directories;
- 10 Best Office Chairs of 2011
- Top 5 Computer Chairs to Keep You Comfortable from 9 to 5
- Best 10 Office Chairs for Your Employees
- X Brand Chair vs Y Brand Chair - The Verdict
... and so on. You should post these to article directories such as Street Articles. These articles are a little more broad than what you create for your own site.
I started using this exact strategy and I am surprised how fast I started getting good rankings and influx of organic traffic, content is KING after all. Remember, the key here is to select niches in which you can find hundreds or even thousands of different products - this way you will never run out of article ideas.
I hope you enjoyed this and if you've got any questions or comments - go ahead ;)