How to Use Video on Google+ Overview:
- Copy your new link and make a note of it
- Make sure your Title is strong, intriguing and unique (containing at least one keyword)
- Include a clear or intriguing description with keywords
- Create tags with your keywords
- Choose the best category
- Choose the best thumbnail
- Make sure you have checked the appropriate sharing box(es)
- Make sure settings say "Saved"
You can also check your YouTube videos from within Google+ by clicking on your Profile button; then clicking on your “YouTube” tab in the overhead horizontal menu.
You should see all your Public and Limited Share YouTube videos, viewing your Profile as yourself.
If you change the view from “Yourself” to “Public” (top right corner of your horizontal menu) your Limited Share videos will not be available – you’re now viewing the YouTube section of your Profile exactly as a member of the general public would see this page.