- How to publish a post on a SiteContent writing platform, and send it to WordPress, in a just a minute!
Today I am going to show you how easy is to publish a post on a SiteContent platform and send it to WordPress platform for further editing!
This is a very simple-to-understand, 1.21 minutes long video training, that shows how to publish and send the post to WordPress for further editing. It takes only a minute to do it!
I am using SiteContent as a writing platform for my blogs on my website getmarketingtoday.com! Site Content It is a great tool and I like it for many reasons.
Anyway, to be able to create and publish a post or a page on SiteContent platform you need to fulfill a few requirements, as shown below!
To be able to create and publish posts from this outstanding platform, you need to fulfill some requirements:
1) Need to be a Premium member
2) Create your WordPress website
2) Learn how to create a post
Now, I assume that you fulfilled the requirements and that you are ready to follow a very simple, only 10 "clicks" procedure:
1) Create a post on the SiteContent platform - I assume that you know how to create a post
2) Click on Publish - after finishing the creation of your post, click on the Publish button
3) Click on Choose a Website - at this step choose the website you want the post to be published on. This is a great feature especially if you have created more than one WordPress website!
4) Choose a post - in a case you have created a post
5) Choose a user - choose the proper user of the website
6) Click on Publish - click on the Publish button to publish the post
7) Your post has been published - it is live now on internet
8) Choose Edit in WordPress - click on this option for further editing and re-editing of the actual published post within WordPress editor
9) Log into WordPress - welcome to your WordPress editor
10) Now you are ready for further editing and re-editing of the published post. Add, reduce or re-edit content of the post.
There you have it! How to publish post from the SiteContent platform and send the post to WordPress editor for further editing.
As shown above, the simple, "10 clicks procedure", just a minute long, anyone can master easy!
Please, if you liked the video training, leave a comment below and I would be more than happy to join the discussion!