How To Protect Your Website From Negative SEO
4. Secure Your Website from Malware and Hackers
Security is also very important. The last thing anyone wants want is spam on their website without them even knowing about it. There are several things you can do to perfectly secure your website:
o If you are making use of WordPress, install the “Google Authenticator Plugin” and create the 2-step verification password. Each time you log in to your WordPress website, you will be required to add a code generated by Google Authenticator on your smartphone.
5. Check for Duplicate Content
One of the easiest techniques spammers use is content duplication. They copy content from your website and post it everywhere they can. This means If most of your content is duplicated, there’s a very high tendency that your website will be suspended and lose rankings.
Checking if your website has duplicate pages on the internet using “Copyscape.com” would be advisable, Simply add your website or the article you want to verify, and it will reveal to you if your content is being published somewhere else, without your permission.
6. Avoid being a Victim of Your SEO Strategies
You must also make sure you are not in any way killing your website rankings by using techniques that are not acceptable to Google. These are some of the things you should not do:
• Don’t link to penalized websites.
• Avoid buying links from blog networks, and don’t buy links at all for SEO Purpose.
• Avoid publishing a massive number of low-quality posts.
• Avoid building too many backlinks on your website based on “money”
These website security and search engine impressions are very important for any website that wants to succeed. This is most of the things you can do to prevent negative SEO. I hope you find it very helpful.