How To Protect Your Website From Negative SEO
What Is Negative SEO?
Negative SEO refers to the means of using black hat and unhealthy techniques to ruin a competitor’s rankings in search engines. Negative SEO attacks can come in different forms:
• Hacking your website
• Building hundreds of spammy links to your website
• Stealing your content and posting it all over the internet
• Pointing links to your website using the wrong keywords like Viagra, and many others
• Making fake social profiles and ruining your personality online
• Removing the best backlinks your website has
Is Negative SEO A Threat?
Yes, there’s no doubt about that. Negative SEO is real, and so many websites have had to deal with this problem. Preventing it is much easier than fixing it