How to Point a GoDaddy Registered Domain to WA.
You're almost there. This is the really easy part.
1) Log in to your SiteRubix dashboard. Now, I know you remember how to do that.
2) What you are now looking for is a little icon called "move." When you find it then go ahead and click on it.
3) In the top box put in your domain name (yourdomainname.com).
4) Now, click on the box that says "I'm ready ..."
5) A box will pop up asking you to wait while SiteRubix goes to work making everything work as it should. Now is a good time to take another sip of water.
6) When I did this, I got a "move complete" message in about 30 seconds. I didn't even have time to take a sip of beer (oops) water.
7) When the move is completed then a box will pop up and some important ftp information will be listed. You may never need this but I recommend writing it down just in case.
8) Return to GoDaddy and lock your domain name again. You don't want someone messing with your domain name. If unlocked, you may one day turn on your computer to have a look at all that wonderful work you did only to find you are now on a porn site. Don't laugh, it could really happen if your domain is unlocked.
9) Glitch. I don't know why but I tried accessing my site editor right away but the system would not log in. I closed the SiteRubix dashboard then opened it again and everything worked fine ever since.
10) Contrary to popular belief, my domain name was visible almost immediately after completing the above steps. In the old days, GoDaddy was slow about this process.
11) Finally, please tell me where to send the bill. You don't think I gave you this information for free do you?