How to Make Money with AdsTerra
Payment Options on AdsTerra
AdsTerra offers a wide range of payment options for their publishers to choose from, with each having its own rules.
- PayPal – There are no charges from AdsTerra, though PayPal may charge from 3 to 5% of the transaction amount as cost
- Bitcoin - a 0.1% is charged by AdsTerra
- Webmoney - a transaction cost of 0.8% is charged by AdsTerra
- Paxum - fixed charge of 1% by AdsTerra
- Epayments - there are no transaction costs charged either by AdsTerra or epayments
- Payza - May apply a charge of 4% on the total transaction
- Wire transfer - AdsTerra charges $50 for USD accounts
AdsTerra is still a new kid on the block when it comes to the ad industry, yet they have continued to grow and attract Advertisers and Publishers from around the world, serving more than 25 billion geo-targeted ads monthly around the world.
Publishers have a wide variety of ad formats to choose from; so many different payment options enjoy reliable payouts and one of the highest CPM in the industry.
It's not rosy on all sides. Publishers could still want more out of an ad network and so feel that the deal from AdsTerra isn't a good one, or may have heard negative reviews from other users of the network. I expect that you have been armed with the necessary information to make the right decision.