How To Increase Traffic To The Website
55 ways to increase website traffic
1. Create amazing blogs
Do this regularly, once a day (best) or 2 per week or once a month. Just be consistent.
2. Include your website in your email signature.
Add your website address under every email you send
3. Post on Social Media.
Get at least 3 accounts
On Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, G+, Linkedin, Flipboard, Tumblr, Reddit, Instagram.....
4. Make business cards and/or flyers and spread them around.
Family, friends, leave them in waiting rooms in the magazines, in trains, buses and taxi's, everywhere...
5. Brand your car.
paint your website address on your car.
6. Make sure your website is complete
with thoughtful menu's and categories,
7. Submit your site to search engines.
Offer a sitemap.xml to Google, Bing and Yandex
Links to Google & Bing are given in the training, here you find info about Yandex.
8. Search for forum sites in your niche.
Offer your help and answer questions.
9. Listen to the news/social media/glossies/newspapers
Add appropriate tags to old posts to breath them back to life.
Adapt to the changes and the hottest news items.
10. Test your website for speed.
Are you worried your website is loading to slow, and curious about what caused it?
Test here your website for free. Pingdom
11. Setup a subscriber form
Give away your best work for free in a pdf.
Or perhaps a discount code from your affiliate marketer.
Give some incentive.