How to Grow Your Mailing List
Mailing is one of the best performance marketing channels to explore.
Socializing is also becoming a vital instrument more and more, but email lists are more effective with respect to consistent communication, lead, conversion and sales generation.
Henceforth, you will be working hard towards converting your social media friends and followers into subscribers.
Follow the approaches below to increase the conversion rate on your web pages:
- Give something valuable in exchange for the email address
- Enjoin visitors to join your mailing list during the buying process
- Send transactional emails to visitors that have taken actions
- Ask subscribers to forward every email to their friends
- Install an opt-in email subscription form on every page of your site
- Focus on the quality of your mailing list
- Ask your audience to join your list while in contact with each other
- Don’t ever say “Sign up to our newsletter”
- Add the sign up form to your thank you page
- Create a useful offer for the subscribers of other lists
- Create valuable online tools for your subscribers
- Create a special sign up page and ask your social media fans to join
- Ask only for the email address
Give Something Valuable in Exchange for the Email Address
Do you realize that the readers who are being prompted to fill up the sign up form are wiser than you? So, if you’re not giving out something valuable in exchange for what you are demanding from them (Their email addresses), they won’t fill up any form.
One of the best practices to build a mailing list is to give something which must be of high value in exchange for email addresses. When visitors see that your offer is worth subscribing to, they won’t hesitate to join your mailing list right away and you’ll grow your list successfully.
If you’re not very sure of what people really want, you will not be able to convert these one-time visitors into customers.