How to find a lucrative market
Finding a lucrative market is much easier than we think. The best is not to worry about the things you do not have but, instead to look within yourself and list down what you have. Brainstorm and make a list that can be grouped into:
- The things you are knowledgeable about – trained at school or university
- The things you have done in your career –job description tasks
- Business your family is running – have your family got a business what is it about?
- Your hobbies – the things you do at your spare time/things you enjoy doing
- The things you want to train in and are very passionate about learning
Starting a new business in discipline you already know well, helps you cuts out the time you need for learning in that subject area. You will also be comfortable and talk knowledgeably about that area of business. While choosing a market you like keeps you motivated each day to work on your business.