How To Delete Wealthy Affiliate Account
Wealthy Affiliate University is an online training course that teaches you everything about building a business online. Wealthy Affiliate provided support and the tools to set you on the right path to success with your dreams.
Although Wealthy Affiliate Premium members are required to pay a monthly fee of $47/month via Paypal account.
I understand situation may occur and if for any reason you are not happy with the training or service at Wealthy Affiliate, you have the option to cancel your monthly membership with your Paypal account.
Here the method on how to delete your Wealthy Affiliate account.
- First, you want to login to your Paypal account. Click on your account overview.
- Then you want to click on prepayments.
- Find Wealthy Affiliate under the prepayment column then click on the cancel link.
- You will see a pop-up box appear to finalize your cancellation process.
- Click Yes and you will no longer be billed for Wealthy Affiliate
PS This video is not mean to encourage you to delete your WA account. I hope you continue to pursuing your dreams and goal with Wealthy Affiliate. This training purpose is for members who might have some kind of situation that prevents them from continuing paying for Wealthy Affiliate.
I hope this little video tip was helpful....