How to Create a Drop Down Menu on Your Site
Arranging the Sub-menus
After you create the submenu links you must arrange them so that they become subordinates of the main menu. To make one menu item a subordinate of another, you need to position the 'child' underneath its 'parent' using the Drag and Drop interface.
- Position the mouse over the 'child' menu item.
- While holding the left mouse button, drag it to the right.
- Release the mouse button.
- Repeat these steps for each sub-menu item.
- Click the Save Menu button to save your changes. See child menu example below.