How to Create a Drop Down Menu on Your Site
Last Update: July 08, 2016
Place Anchor Text Link on Review Page for each product
The second step is to identify the spot on the page where a product review begins and place an anchor there. That is the spot you want the reader to jump to read about that product.
- Go to your dashboard and click on pages.
- Select the page to which you added the sub-menu link and Click the Edit box.
- Go to text mode.
- Locate the spot on the page where you want to place the anchor text.
- Enter : <a name=”Anchor”></a> (If you want to jump to the start of a section, you should place the anchor text in front of the section header).
- Click “Update” to save the changes to your website.
- Click on “View Page”
- Click on the Parent menu and you will see the new drop down Product1 item you created earlier. Click on it to read the review.