How To Add A Watermark To Your Business Document
Last Update: February 08, 2018
I will walk you through a few steps to show you how to add a watermark to an entire publication. You are going to use the picture you have already saved in Pictures file.
- Using Microsoft Publisher > Click New> Add Click Insert > Draw Text Box >Type In Your Content / Insert Text File.
- Select your picture from Pictures file.
- Copy the picture (or your company logo) from your Pictures file.
From the menu bar choose:
- Master Page
- Paste the picture into the Master Page
- Return> Click View > Click Normal
- Saveas Publisher file / JPEG file