How I Do Digital Product Reviews
Just a little sidenote on digital products as opposed to physical ones...
- Higher Commissions than physical products usually offer
- Instant downloads. No waiting.
- Products do not take up physical space.
- Rival physical products such as books, video on DVDs, audio on CDs, etc.
- Less trust in digital products than in physical products amongst consumers.
- Higher refund rates. (when compared with new physical products)
- Can be easily swiped online by hackers.
- Can be easily spoofed online by hackers.
- Can be piggybacked with undesireable programs, such as viruses, trojans and BHOs.
- Can be extremely low in quality or worse - totally worthless.
These are just off the cuff as to how I see advantages and disadvantages of promoting digital products. I'm looking at this both from my standpoint and the standpoint of folks purchasing them.
Here's where I begin my research...