Great Pinterest Titles and Descriptions
Last Update: October 02, 2020
The Importance of your pin descriptions is as important as your blog content on your website. You need to make sure that you deliver your message to your target audience.
- Pin descriptions can contain up to 500 characters. Make them count with enough detail to help your audience decide about the pins relevance to them.
- Remember that the first 30 characters of your pin title and description will show beneath your pin´s visual element.
- Keywords is important in the description as it is for the pin title. Write as you would tell a friend about something great you have discovered. Don´t stuff the description with keywords.
- Do not forget a call-to-action (CTA). Make your audience take an action to click your pin or save it for further reference.
- You need to provide some hashtags as well. The Tailwind blog recommend to use 2 relevant hashtags for each pin.
Turn to the last page of the tutorial