Google Authorship - How To Get Your Author Image in SERPs
Since Google launched authorship in search, hundreds of authors have linked their content to their Google profile. Want to appear like them in search?
OK.. Let's Get Started!
Two simple steps:
- Create a Google+ Profile
- Remember to upload a high quality headshot and fill out some profile information such as hometown, etc.
- Verify your email and link your content.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- On the right-hand side, click the Contributor to box, and add all the sites you write for.
- Next, click the Work box.
- Click the New contact info box (the last in the list) and type the email you want to add.
- In the list to the left of the email address you just added, click Email.
- Click Save, and then click Done editing.
- On your profile, click Verify next to the email address you just added.
- Google will send a verification message to that email address. Once you receive it, open it and follow the instructions to verify your email address.