Google Analytics: The Benefits Attached
4. Google Analytics helps you to analyze your competitors
You have the right strategy to adopt once you have discovered your lacking area to outsmart your competitors, checking the traffic metric from your website then compare it to your competitors, watching the traffic source and the region which carries the most inflow of customers, once you ascertain that, it helps to address the issue one after the other. If your competitors get more sales and traffic, its beacons on you what you are not doing right, it might be the content quality which resonates with the audience or the quantity of the post, value giving website always get conversion because it is given and take policy; produce what solves problem and visitors are attracted to your blog/website. Google analytics segment it into pages of your blog, you might have some pages of your website performing and suddenly the traffic stops, there must be a rework on those pages for update and get more useful data.
5.The benefit to Create a custom report
Google Analytics allows you to select or choose reports created by google or customize your report the drop interface. You can decide the dimension of data and how they should be shown, follow these steps to create a customized report:
- step 1: You must sign in to Google Analytics
- Step 2: You navigate to view section
- Step 3:You click the customization button and choose from the menu.
- Step 4:Customization button and add a New Custom Report
- Step 5: Include a Title
- Step 6: You click the add a Report Tab but is optional
- Step7: You select your report type: Explorer, Flat Table or the Map Overlay
- Step8: Explain your dimensions and metrics
- Steps 9:You click and Filter the dimension limitation
- Step 10:You select the area you want the report show/to appear
- Step 11: Then click Save