Connect a WordPress site to Facebook page
Facebook is one the largest Social Networks on the planet, earlier this year Facebook announced that they had just surpassed 1.1 billion users worldwide.
If you are not utilising Facebook as a platform to promote your website, you are losing out on a vast number of potential visitors.
This tutorial will show you how to set up a fan page for your site, and gather a following.
In this tutorial I will cover;
- Creating a Facebook fan page for your site
- Auto-posting your articles from WP to Facebook
- Displaying a Facebook 'like' lightbox on your WP site
By using the methods I describe in this tutorial you will;
- Increase your Facebook following
- Get new website visitors
- Get return website visitors
- Build your website 'brand'