What is a niche?
A niche is simple, it is an audience. An audience looks for stuff online, for example, what are some of the last searches you did in Google. These are ALL niches.
In this video I am going to help you UNDERSTAND what a niche is, how to come up with niches that you are interested in, how to choose a niche...and if you can't come up with your own niche, then I give you a "plan of attack" for getting your business up and running in a pre-selected niche.
Here is what you are going to be doing within this tutorial:
- Understand what a niche is
- Finding your very own niche
- Choosing your initial direction
- Finding and search for affiliate programs
- Using Answers.com to uncover niches
- Understanding Affiliate Bootcamp
A couple of resources I leveraged within this training that you can use for your niche research. These include:
If you have any questions about niches or what direction to go, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help you out.