Before you ask, no, I’m not leaving
In this video you’re going to learn how to cancel your Wealthy Affiliate membership and stop billing.
Every day there are new members joining Wealthy Affiliate. And every day there are a few people who want to leave.
If you’ve decided to cancel your membership at WA I’m not going to try and talk you into staying or point out all the things you’ll be missing out on. You have your reasons for wanting to cancel your membership so this video is to show you what you need to do.
Follow These Steps
- Read this post - What if I leave WA and come back later?
- Back up your website - Full backup with a plugin
- Watch the video to cancel your membership and stop billing
- Write a little comment below telling us why you’re leaving. If it’s something that we, as a community, or the founders can improve upon please let us know.
- If this video has helped you please click on the “Like” button.
Please bookmark this page
so you can point others in the right direction if they choose to leave WA.
As a starter member you haven't given any payment information so you'll never get billed. You can change your email preferences from your Account Settings page or from the link at the bottom of a Wealthy Affiliate email, and you can even change your email address to something ficticious so you'll never hear from Wealthy Affiliate again.
As always I'm here to help you,
Please share the love, click 'Like This' (if you do). Ask a question, share something or leave a comment.