Business Plan-Start Up Costs
Mission Statement is done, target niche has been defined, now we are going to look at start up costs and commissions.
Your business plan helps you to set clear idea of where you and your online business are heading and achieving your goals.
Because you are creating a business plan that continues to evolve you need to keep monitoring it to make sure you are staying on track. After all, all businesses need a plan regardless of the size of your business.
What can having a live business plan do for you?
A living business plan helps you to have a clear idea and highlight opportunities:
- expenses that you incur on a regular basis
- where you want to go in the future - your vision
- decide what suits you and your lifestyle
- find your current business skills and identify any gaps in your skills set
- find opportunities that can help you reach your goals
- using your time efficiently
- to make informed decisions that may support your vision