- Authority Site Development Process
Authority Site Development Process
Planning a site of any scale required some sort planning.
The larger the site, the more in depth the plan should be.
Regardless if you're creating a site for yourself or a client, having a written plan is imperative and make or break a successful website.
There are 9 phases with the web development process and they are the following:
- Define the scope of the project
- Plan the project
- Identify and develop the design and content
- Merge content with design
- Production and implementation
- Maintenance and updates