4 Ways to Do Competitor Research Analysis in Your Niche
In this "Simple Business Execution Plan" training series", you'll find that almost all of the most popular websites in your niche, as you'll see further in this training, are vital for the growth of your own website.
Before I continue, I strongly advise you read the previous lesson, if you haven't done so. It's titled "Audience Research: The 5 Stages of Audience Awareness".
7 Simple Things You Need to Know Regarding Your Niche
- Who your competition is.
- Who the authorities in your niche are.
- Who you can network with.
- Where to get traffic from (guest posting, blog comments, content marketing etc).
- Where to get inspiration from (for content, marketing and products etc).
- Which content is popular to emulate / improve on.
- How to “reverse engineer” your successful competition.
Why You Should Find The Popular Blogs In Your Niche
So you can know where your target audience hang out, what they like, who they follow, the content they read, what they buy, and the traffic sources you can tap into.
You can't go this alone. You'll need to tap into existing audiences and networks if you want to grow online.
And here's 4 different ways to do it...
1. With A Simple Google Search
2. Using Alexa.com (free version)
3. Using BuzzSumo (free version)
4. Using AllTop.com
Here's what to do first...