3 Basic Content Marketing Strategies for Online Business Owner
"Some additional tips for you"
1. Do NOT neglect your website design. Yes, you don't need a fancy+flashy website design but that doesn't mean you can leave your website 'cluttered' , especially if it is not a new website anymore. Bad design will lead to bad user experience and make people want to leave your website quickly.
2. Avoid intrusive pop-up. It will scare your visitors, especially if most of them come from mobile. My company experienced a high bounce rate when trying to have a pop-up that cover almost all your screen.
3. Upgrade your daily posting frequency when you can. Normally, it is okay to post at least once a week. However, I experienced that higher publishing frequency will give a better result in organic search. If you can't do that, my suggestion is finding a freelancer that can help you to write consistently.
A successful business owner is not a person that can do everything by him/herself. Learn to rely on your partners/staffs/freelancers so you can focus more on strategic things to improve your business.
4. Focus on one strategy at a time if you are a newbie. In my first website, I try to do almost everything simultaneously and exhaust myself because too many things to do in the same time. In my latest website, I find it easier to manage my time and strategy by focusing one strategy at a time. (e.g.: Using social media marketing first, then move to link building strategy after I feel I have mastered that channel).
You can do all strategy within the same time if you have a strong budget. That is what make a startup/company rise significantly in shorter period, compared to personal business owner.
5. Be patient and consistent. Success doesn't come overnight. There are so many real cases about how successful people achieve it by being patient and consistent in their journey, eventhough they faced many failures along the road. Work on something that you love/passionate. It will help you to survive the struggles :)
Lastly, to improve your understanding for each strategy, I would like to recommend that you read WA basic classroom training and several Ambassador training here like PJGermain, Loes, MarionBlack, LynneHuy, and other ambassadors. Their training and blogs are very comprehensive and helpful.
Thank you for reading this training. Please click LIKE or share it if you find this helpful. :)