Some take longer than others to open their gift!
Hello Wealthy Affiliate Friends
Do you promote the great opportunity that is the WA training, community etc....?
Do you have some friends who sign up but don't show up?
Some that join then completely go away without even setting up their profile page?
Me too & it used to bother me quite a bit, especially when it was people that are personal friends who I've met in person and not just online.
The reason that it bothered me was because I know the value provided here at Wealthy Affiliate & when a friend says that they're ready to start earning online with a website, I always share WA with them.
I have been with WA for 5 years now and of my 1,306 referrals, only about 5% of them are friends that I have ever met in person. The other 95% are either friends that I know by networking online or people who found my website and joined WA that way.
I have had friends who signed up at Wealthy Affiliate & immediately upgraded to being a Premium Member here as well. Most don't upgrade that quick and usually take the 7-day free tour before deciding to upgrade. Then there are others who, as mentioned earlier, sign up and never show up even to complete their profile.
Still some others will set up their profile page then start trying to promote their business, which of course is a big no-no here within the WA community. Many times those members never upgrade and go away as well, some do of course stay & become a Premium Member.
Now, to the subject stated in the title of this post!
Some friends, sign up and don't complete their profile then in the future come back and upgrade to being a Premium Member. This doesn't happen too often but it does indeed happen, it actually has happened more than a few times with my referrals.
Recently, I had a friend who initially signed up at Wealthy Affiliate 4 years ago, didn't complete her profile and I never heard from again until she returned and upgrade less than a month ago.
I am overjoyed for her as well as the other friends who have decided to take the important step of getting started, even if it takes longer for some than others.
Never give up friends, sharing is caring & we have the most amazing gift to share with anyone who wants to learn how to earn 100% online and from anywhere in Our World!