Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Dear Readers welcome to a,
Double Edition of Joker's BIG BUCKS $$$$!
Today: Coffee & Bug Proteins
Today as you will see, we are using the new tutorial as I have proposed and introduced to you in this article in Wealthy Affiliate, in case you missed it:
Which Niche is for You?
- Niches: Coffee / Bug Proteins
- Yearly Estimated Revenues: Coffee: Billions $ / Bug Proteins: 1 Billion $ by 2022
- Competition: Coffee: tough / Bug Proteins: easy
- Costs: 250$ per subject (for website + services + video reviews + test samples)
- Affiliate Programs: Coffee: Koacoffee: 20%, Neuro coffee: 5$ or 10$ flatrate / Insects: EdibleInsects: 10%, Aketta: 5-15%
- Reviews: coffee tastes, coffee enemas / taking bug pills, eating snacks, candy, catch bugs yourself and show how to make meals ;-)) )
- Social Networks: all, share it with the world :))
How many coffee drinkers are here in Wealthy Affiliate? Well here is one! Every morning I enjoy my cup of coffee and share it in the live chat, having nice conversations with other WA'rs for help or just social.
Did you know that Coffee is a billion dollar business worldwide?
Did you also know that most of the coffee is bugged?
With bugged, we do not mean a software error as often the case is, but at least gets fixed (well in most cases). No we mean real bugs. Now some of you may think, who cares? Extra proteins! True! Insects are containing way more proteins as any meat or most of the vegetables ever can outbalance.
Then perhaps you will ask yourselves, what is a better niche? Selling Bug Proteins or Coffee? Although as most of the coffee contains bugs anyway, with coffee you are probably better off, at least most of the buyers won't notice this fact as no one tells them right? Or would you buy coffee if you knew it contains bug proteins? Would you tell your reader? (you should) And Coffee can also be used for medicine, more on that later.
(Picture minimized, warning zoom in at your own risk! ;-) ) There are Bug restaurants in the world offering you all kinds of special Bug Foods, and they are well visited, so there must be a consciousness under many visitors to consume insects above normal meat and vegetables.
Now with offering Bug Proteins, you can be sure the reader will know what he she is getting themselves into right? Then let me give you some more information about Bug Proteins. Btw Bug Proteins are the perfect natural protein for any body builder and survival geek and good for young kids growing up $$$$ !!!
Some Bug proteins examples you can sell are: Attention to Chocolate Lovers! :))
- Grilled Grasshoppers dipped with Chocolate (Yummy a Crunchy Snack)
- Grilled Ants dipped with Chocolate (Yummy another Crunchy Snack)
- Dried Mealworm Larva (no comment ;-) )
- Black Ants (Your own protein farm? House invaded? (country dependent) :) )
- Grasshopper Jerky (Everyone will eat it, looks like Beef Jerky :)) )
- Grasshopper Taco's (who would have ever known! :) )
- Zebra Tarantula (surprise your friend with spider crunch, perfect breakup crunch? ;-) )
- Manchurian Scorpions (Has it anything to do with the Manchurian Candidate? :) )
- Scorpion Sucker in Apple Lolly (Give your kids a funny Lolly :) )
And the list goes on, you will be surprised how many articles you can offer to your readers (ahum only readers aware of this healthy protein will probably buy, but the market is growing fast, so you might want to give it a try).
Let's get to the coffee now. Coffee is a huge industry and you can make good profit with it. Now you will ask me: "but what will happen if people find out about bugs in the coffee?"
That is a very good question indeed, for me I love coffee, it is not disturbing me and I will continue drinking coffee, probably I love the bug flavor anyway now ;-) LOL So the question will be why are there bugs in our coffee in the first place? When harvesting the coffee beans it is unavoidable collecting bugs with the beans as well.
Now if you are a normal coffee drinker, estimate how many bug particles you will consume within a year? Hold on, get a good grip (I don't want you to fall from your chair): 136.080 bug parts! But the good news is, you will consume proteins while drinking coffee, now we know why they say coffee is good for you... ;-)
Besides of drinking coffee, many people swear on using coffee to detoxify your liver and use the coffee as an enema. What is an enema you ask? Go look in Youtube, nothing for weak nerves so you are for-warned. ;-) LOL
And what niche will you select?
Leave your answers below please!
Let me know if you like the new tutorial layout I used! :))